Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Laced Weed?

Downloads
    Uploads

Laced Weed?

My friend smoked Weed the other day for the second time and told me that it was some kind of purple weed. He said that it was much more intense than the first time he smoked it and that he had tunnel and a strobe like vision. He was tired but couldn't sleep and could not control himself he said, like he would do something before he realized he was doing it. I've heard of Weed being laced with stuff, but is it true? Is that the normal effects of weed? (I don't know because I've never smoked)

And he said that he would have moments he described as "consciousness" and then go back into being high like he was fighting it,,,,

Unregistered

Bad trip!!

yo bro i had a trip almost identical to that
    the stuff i did smelt realyy strong and i bougt it for a little bit more then the normal price,i think the shit your buddy did was soaked with opium or soked in somtihng cause all he had was a bad trip.