Long story short I have had a total of 6 surgeries on my right knee. I am no longer able to bend my knee fully and it has been like that for 3 years, I have learned to deal with it so it is not as bad as it sounds. Here is where the trouble comes in. This morning I was walking down the ramp from my back porch and slipped. Now if I had slipped on my left knee I would not be on here however as Murphy's Law would have it my left foot slipped and my right kne twisted and bent all the way. I heard a loud pop and the pain was so bad that I actually passed out for about 10 minutes (NOT fun as it was raining)
Now I have EXTREME pain in the inside and the back of my knee. It is very swollen and don't even thing about touching this knee the pain to even put a brace on it HORRIBLE. I am not able to straighten it all the way, when i do the pain is bad. I can put light weight on it but not when the knee is straight when i do that it feels like it is going to snap.

I am planning on going to the doc as soon as I get off work (got no more vacation days so i had to suffer today) but i was just wondering if anyone had any advice