...pressure as an adult? I'm 19. When I was small I used to black out for about 10 seconds any time I fell off something - a swing, a log, etc. I thought it was completely normal to black out like this. I just realized (today haha) that this doesn't happen to everyone. It hasn't happened to me in about 10 years (but then again I haven't been falling off swings and logs the past 10 years). But now that I'm older I've fainted twice - once right after getting out of bed, then once when I was sitting in a classroom after walking up a few flights of stairs. The first time I was out for about 30 seconds. The second time I was out a couple minutes - long enough for my professor to start calling for an ambulance (but they hadn't made me lie down, i was leaning against a guy who was beside me - i'm sure if they had known to lay me down i would have come to earlier) I'm pretty healthy. I've always been active. I drink TONS of water everyday and no soda or anything else that would dehydrate me. I used to be slightly anemic but I'm alright now. Could my childhood experiences be related to my fainting? I have low blood pressure but no doctor has ever said it was TOO low.... now I'm wondering if it is. Could this all be due to low blood pressure?