I got sick to my stomach over two weeks ago. Around that time I saw a lump in my mouth (turns out it was just a bad bite that I must have gotten at night, as it's since healed) and I thought I had oral cancer. Then, I started getting scared because of my petechiae (that I've had for years btw), fever, and malaise and thought I had leukemia. Blood tests returned normal and I was good for a while. But then I got sore throat and earache and have been having anxiety about the possibility of throat cancer (which is something my father had). I've been to a Dr. and said that my sore throat was causing my earache and was caused by a postnasal drip. My mind feels a bit more eased since postnasal drips aren't associated with throat cancer, but the fact that this thing has lasted this long (6 days) is still getting to me. I also have swollen neck lymph nodes and very mild on and off headaches around my eye. I feel much less fatigued than I did when I first got sick, and I have gained some weight since my appetite returned. Tell me, should there be any reason for me to worry like this? Ever since my father passed away this is the first time I've been really sick and his cancer is a big reason why I'm worried. How do I deal with this anxiety? I think it's making me more susceptible to illness by lowering my immune system and thus causing more anxiety. I'd be thankful if someone even eased my mind just a little.