I've been having brown discharge for a several days now. I thought I might be starting my period but, it's unusual for me. Whenever, I do start my period...I spot on day 1 then it gets heavy, like a day or 2 later. I have irregular periods anyways, but this is unusual for me. I thought that I might be pregnant because, I've been feeling little tiny jerks in the bottom part of my stomach. I took a pregnancy test it was negative. But, I have still been kind of uncertain. I've have still been noticing the little jerks in the bottom part of my stomach, I just think it's odd for me. My stomach has felt different and has been kind of bloated. Then my husband and I had intercourse and I noticed little bit of blood and thought I might be starting my period but, when I got up the next morning it was back to a speck of brown to pinkish discharge and I'm still having the brown discharge. I thought that maybe this could be some kind of infection to, but I'm just uncertain. PLEEZ HELP? I'M CONFUSED