I have had depression as well as anxiety for some time now. Recently, I messed up at uni and saved the wrong file for a presentation I had to do. This was my final honours seminar (worth 5%). The convenor told me to go home and get it. But by the time I came back the seminars were over and she said they had decided to fail me for it. I was devastated and embarrassed for making everyone wait because of my foolishness. I was really stressed out that day and accidentally saved another file (with similar name) on the disk instead of my own seminar. I'm just so ashamed of myself especially since I made myself look so bad in front everyone, lecturers, examiners, students etc. I had been extremely on the verge of suicide a couple of months ago but I was slowly getting better. However this incident has brought me back there. I can't think of anything else but ending this now. I'm pretty sure the convener and other didn't believe me and that's why they failed me. I went and spoke to her afterwards and she said there was nothing she could do now. I understand that it's my fault entirely but I can't help but feel so bad. I feel like I've let down my supervisors. I'm extremely low right now and feel really numb. I don't have the means yet and I'm not an impulsive person, but I'm very seriously thinking about this perhaps after the semester is over. It's not entirely about escaping the pain, but it's also because I feel so ashamed and disappointed in myself and don't really feel like I should be here anymore.