Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Chatbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
+ Reply to Thread
    Lacey. :]]

itchy red bumps all over body.. spreading!?

i have these VERY itchy bumps all over my body.. their smaller than mosquito bites.. and their mostly on my legs.. really bad on my elbows and just start spreding on my chest a neck..
    i have an allergic reaction to nickle from a belt on my stomache.. im thinking that its spreading from there. but i recently went to the doctor for staph infection.. and i showed him these bumps and he didnt say anything he just kept going on about staph infection.. so maybe its not serious?

can somebody tell me what this is! its not chicken pox, not hives!, not scabies, not poison ivy. and not bed bugs..

Unregistered
    i have the same thing but im looking for wat it is its all over my right knee and arms its really bugging my but if i find ou more info ill tell u srry but keep looking

Unregistered

Star Blue

it might be staff infection you can get it from really dirty places

Unregistered

itchy red bumps all over body

i have the same thing and so does my boyfriend...we itch all the time but it gets worse at night and when its warm or hot...yes its all over our bodies but they are red bumps no pus in them they are all over the place even on my feet...but when i used foot powder and anti-itch creme it jus slowed the itching down a little bit..we had them for almost 2 months now,neither of us can afford to go see a doctor,but im about ready to go anyways i cant deal with it any more...if any one knows what they r please let me know so we can treat it right away...

Unregistered
    sounds like scabies... little bugs like lice. they are contageous and they spread all over the body and get really itchy. google it. they are treatable apparently.

Unregistered
    i had the same sort of thing turns out it was mites

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

Antispam, complete the task: