Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

important help im so confused can u remove ur eggs without removing ur

ovariesor the vise vera like remove ? ovaries but not the eggs.wot does hormone placement mean when ppl say if u do this u go on hormone replacement. wots the diffrnce between this an hormone patch and horone blocker.
    1.can u block or remove sexual hormones ?
    2.wot happens if u do this ?disadvantagesside effects advantages?
    3.wots the precedure? how long does ittake? who does this?who can getthis done wot age?
    4.can u get pregnant? have periods?or orgasam or become jealous,insecure,affectionate,attached ,bonding,heartbreak,emotional,have stis,aids,hivs,stds,discharges,materal instinctis ,biologiacal clock ticking if u have the sexual hormoes removed?
    5.can u still have sex drive ?
    6.wot do oral n finger givers get dont say they like please as that is not true
    SEX OFFENDERS SEX PERVERTS RAPERS CHILD MOLESTERS PHILODPILLS ALWAYS FINGER THEIR VICTIM R U SAYING THEY R TRYING TO PLEASE THEM? THE VICTIMS ARE ALWAYS COMPLAING THAT THEY HAVE BEEN FINGERED THEY DONT SAY THEy were satisfied

7.i get orgasam by fantasing im a virgin i never mastubate dot use sex toys
    well how do u give that rush/sensation to a boy which will make him shiver shudder tremble without sex ,i mean if u hold a girls hand all this can happen y doesnt it happen to boys how do u make em like that.
    8. how to get/make a boy clingy /attached to u i have abandan issues

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have come across your rantings many times. You need psychological help. The sooner the better.