FROM HlSTOLOGY LAB.? if u look at my last couple of questions you'll know what im on about,i still havent told anyone and im going out of my mind with worry,im only able to sleep for a couple of hours a night,i just tell my wife the staples they put in after the op are hurting if she hears me getting up.Last night was very bad i sat in my sitting room and got into a bit of a state thinking of how i will break the news to my poor wife and 4 kids if the results are bad.Why do they keep u waiting so long? christ when they told me it was like nothing to them,didnt ask me how i felt,no telling me who i could talk to about my fears just we'll see u in a couple of weeks goodbye.Its getting me down i cant watch tv as its all i think of constantly,it was my youngest sons birthday yesterday he was 3 and all i could think was is it the last time ill see him blow the candles on his cake, not sure why im writing this just guess i need to share it with someone not in my family,anyway ill keep u all updated .. thanks