im 16. there's this guy at my school who i would always notice staring at me. like last year at lunch i would be walking with my friend and he would be standing in a circle w/ his group of friends but his eyes would be on ME. and i was like 30 feet away. but i ignore his glance. the most recent time was about 1 month ago. he was sitting a few seats behind me in my class and i was turned around talking to this girl behind me and he turned his body so he could look at me. i ignored him again. but here's the thing i'm like him SO MUCH..but i can't bring myself to look at him, its too emotional and it freaks me out. it might be awkward. today i was walking out of my class and he was outside the door kinda and i just totally didn't even look where he was. he probably thinks im a major B**** now...but i don't know how to talk to him? he sits on the other side of the room- the first day of class he sat behind me but i moved to be nearer my friends. but also b/c it made me feel nervous b/c
i just like him SO much. i don't know why i can't bring myself to make eyecontact with him. i have intense feelings for him..it's breaking my heart..i don't know how to talk to him...and i can't make eyecontact..im losing this opportunity what do i do?

im scared of approaching him b/c what if he doesn't even like me???? ummmm and i have liked him intensely for over a year now..i was having these intense feelings for him starting LAST december- now over a year ago. the feelings won't fade like the do for other guys i like.