I've been having problems with my boyfriend of 6 months ignoring me on and off. Today is the Homecoming dance and I know for sure that I'm not going. My boyfriend can't go. He didn't get me anything for Valentine's Day, and this is what he said : "I was going to get you something for Valentine's Day,but I didn't know what day it was. I promise I'll get you something by Monday"! I've been pretty stupid and have been telling my friends about this and asking for advice or what they think about it. Now I'm afraid they'll think I'm a clingy friend or something like that.My boyfriend told me his cell phone isn't working, and I don't have his dad's home phone number (his mom and stepdad are in Mexico, so he's at his dad's, which is out of town). But on Thursday he asked me if I called him. He said his phone charger doesn't work so that's why he can't use his phone, so now I'm afraid he was lying to me. But my best friend talked to him and asked if I told him about something funny that happened the day before (which I forgot about) and he said no. Then he said "I guess she likes talking to you more than me". After that my best friend said "Maybe she's not comfortable around you" and he walked away. I didn't see this, but this is what she told me. There was a pep rally the last half hour of school yesterday, but my bf didn't even look for me like he usually does, and I didn't even know where he went. So my best friend said we should just see if we can go home, so her mom gave me a ride home. I haven't spoken to my bf since yesterday morning. When I got home yesterday, I just started crying and ever since then, I've been a mess and I feel stupid for crying so much. Last night I had an upset stomach for being upset. He didn't call me at all today, and I don't know what my friends will think if I don't go to the dance tonight. My mom said if I take back my dress, I can get an itunes gift card, but what if I regret it? What should I do and what can I do to feel at least a little better? I feel really stupid!