Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Maddison

Im in dier need of some help!?

This started about 2 months ago. I came home one day after work and I went to bed I felt exhausted just worn out I slept 3 days straight never woke up to eat or drink or do anything I didnt even here the phone ring. My mom came over and she said she was banging on the door there was no answer so after about 10 minutes she called 911. they broke in my house and she ran over to me and began to shake me it took about 15 minutes to really wake me up. I had no clue I have slept that long. I got up I felt fine and a week went by and I was still doing fine and then it started all over again. And this contiunues to happen. Is there anyone who might now whats going on im kinda scared. Im scared that i might go to sleep and might not wake up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder if your blood sugar levels drop......diabetic, maybe?

mandap321
    you should probobally see a good doctor and tell them whats going on. it could just be you are wearing yourself out too much try and keep your life less busy, but see a doctor