So...I've always been a negative and stubborn person. But since my father passed away last year it's been a lot worse. I'm not the prettiest girl in school and get made fun of a lot. I'm also very shy. I went to therapy last year but then my sister and I had to start getting dental work done. My family thought we were doing better so we stopped going to therapy in order to have enough money for braces. Since then, I've moved into a new high school. (I'm a freshmen this year). I get made fun of a lot less than in middle school, but I find myself being way to shy to talk to anyone and really lonely. My mother is also fighting with more than half of my family so we don't really have any support. I try to talk to the few friends I have but I can tell that they get annoyed with me being so negative. All I do is sulk and cry at home because I don't know how to turn my life around. My mother works nights so I have to babysit my sister. (We used to get babysat by my older cousin, but she kicked us out of her house because of a huge fight, and I guess it was time for me to babysit my sister anyway...I mean I'm old enough). But I can't really talk to my sister because she is younger than I am and likes to spend all of her time on the computer. When I try to talk to her, she yells at me. My mother is also suffering from depression. Me and her are both very negative. We don't have enough money to go back to therapy right now and I don't know who else to talk to. I've been like this for a long time and it is really sad and I hate living my life this way.

I'm sorry if this is long but I really want help...?