Hello,
Thank you so much for your time. This may take a long time so please bare with me.

Okay. My parents have been fighting due to financial issues. (I'm 13, I can't work yet). I new that this Christmas would've been bad;
You know, all the time I hear laughter all around me. Families enjoying their selves, they have the time of their life.
But me, I always hear yelling, screaming, coming from my house.

About 6 years ago, my Uncle, was "helping" my Father buying a nice house. He had his name written down for helping to buy it, everything. Up until the crunch. He was off the face of the Earth, no where to be found. He stole $60,000 away from our family. He stole my Mothers Work Money, everything. The rest of my Dads family doesn't want anything to deal with us now - any time, that my Older Brother or Myself would like to go near their house to say Hello to our Grandmother, Uncle, Aunties, Cousins, they call the police onto us.

My Mothers family is in the Philippines. Therefore; we don't have any family except for ourselves...4 people.

Okay, so every Christmas is a nightmare because my Father feels depressed and gets angry at us because he has no Family to come over for a happy, Christmas Lunch. We can never see the rest of our Family. Not for Christmas, not to even celebrate each others Birthdays.

Well, this year was the WORST. I got nothing for Christmas. (4 days ago was my Brothers Birthday and he got nothing for his Birthday either). I felt so sad.

My Dad works in a Mental Institute and my Mother is a Registered Nurse. My Mother has Factor 5. It's a disease (genetic) where your blood thins out and you get blood clots. 4 years ago my Mother had four blood clots in her leg and was un-able to work. She is a strong woman - 4 years afterwards she works about 1 shift a week...It's not enough money for us to survive on though.

My Dad is on holidays and will not get the money until another two weeks. There is no food in the cobard. We are starving.

I get teased at school about how much I weigh...I'm the shy one. I never have had much friends. I'm the main target. Boys would always joke about going out with me...It makes me cry. Why am I such a mistake. My brother gives me insults about the way I look. He always calls me "Fatty" "Fat shit" "Fat fuck" "Tubby" Everything.

I've been starving myself and I think my Mother has noticed and I'm not too sure what to say. She said she will put me into a Mental Institute for starving myself and I am literally killing myself.

But why would I want to stay on this Earth? My father calls me a "Fucking idiot" "A failure" And he wants me out of this house by 16; he said "You're not going to be succsessful, so you can get out of this house when you're 16. You don't have to do years 11 and 12, because you're too dumb" He says that regularly.

I just want to sit down and cry. There is nothing good to my life. What should I do? I've got no friends, nobody to talk to.

Thanks for your time and sorry it was too long.
Sorry about my language, I'm from the Philippines but had just moved to Australia. Sorry.
I'm part Australian; part Philippines I was born in Australia but I go to the Philippines a lot.