Ok for the past 9 days I've been experincing sore breasts(It kind of feels like a bruise),cramps,frequent urination, moody,cravings,werid kind of pain next to my belly button and around it,and I also am extremely hungry in the morning I usually don't eat breakfast...so I usually don't get hungry until the afternoon.....but anways,my last period was on the 7th of jan (really light) I have pcos so I don't have regular periods,I took hpts on the 3rd and 30rth both negative.I don't know if I have a uti or I might be pregnant or have another mental pregnancy?I had a uti in 2006 the only symptom i had is that I had the urge to urinate a lot I did but it smelled really really bad...went to the doctors had a uti......but now im having the urge to urinate a lot but when I go only a lil bit comes out and when I sit down I feel it all over again, also yesterday(this only happened last night)me and my husband had intercourse and it felt hot like burning hot(in the inside).I've had this happen before but only when we would have sex more than 3 times a day but usually he feels the heat too.last night he didn't feel the heat it was so hot that I couldn't finish....then I looked down and my vaginia was bright red and it hurt when I urinate(I repeat this only happened yesterday!)so what do you think is wrong with me do you think im pregnant,have a uti,or am experincing another mental thing?