I am in my final year of dentistry, and have 7 job interviews in the next 3 weeks, plus my finals all before June. I am married, have a dog and a house and am freaking stressed out. We have loads of things on in the next 2 weeks with family visiting and stuff as well.

I have had a history of Eating probs and anxiety, getiing ill in my alevels with anorexia. However I am now binging, I m eating loads and loads and throwing up - and frantically trying to exercise more to help me feel more in control and less stressed. I am taking 60mg of Fluoxetine daily and have been for a couple of years.

I am asking for help= I have asked my husband, and have been ringing the eating disorders helpline. I am going to my doctor this afternoon- and have been back to my psychologist who had prev. signed me off- and....
noone is really sure how to help me. Im not sure what help I need. I am just going to simmer over and go completely crackers. I was really down last week and was feeling suicidal (not having urges, just feeling very low) I Feel like I am not being listened to when I say that I want to chill out and say no.

I am just not managing- but dont want to melt down completely- that is why I am asking for help now- but what exactly am I asking for? I want to sit my exams, and to cope with all this stuff- it just seems so impossible.