Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    kris

I'm 5'3/103 lbs. I eat very healthy and do 90 mins. of cardio daily. Why does...

...everything I eat make me bloat? Even small things, like a handful of cereal or a bowl of veggies or chicken makes my stomach very hard and uncomfortable. This just started about 2 months ago. In fact, it's gotten so bad, that I can only stand to eat in the evening before I go to bed because I cannot stand to be so uncomfortable all day. I know this isn't healthy. I went to the doc., but she was no help. Has anyone had a similiar experience?

Unregistered
    im the exact same hieght and weight, im assuming i do around about the same amount of daily excirce as you. i have the same problem but not to the extent that youve expressed yours is. mine feels like and looks like theres a beach ball under my rib-cage. i tryed cutting out carbs from my diet(not veggies or natural carbs) i found it helped a little, but i craived pasta too much so it wasnt the solution for me. but definatly give it a go.