Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

im 28 and constantly tired and its affecting my relationship any ideas on

whats wrong? even if I have 8 hours sleep a night im always tired through the day, ive been to the doctors a few times for blood tests and the results come back okay. any suggestions on what this can be as my girlfriend is frustrated as im always yawning and tired.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It could be a thyroid problem. Or mono, or lack of iron and such. Get yourself a copy of the book "Back to Eden" by Jethro Kloss. I have found it very useful and it may help you, too.

Go to your local health food store and get some natural licorice for tea (use honey) and eat more eggs and meat for iron. Supplements are less effective than actual food.

Downloads
    Uploads
    im the same but it turns out i have vitamin B12 deficiency (sp). but that would have shown up on blood tests. if you're depressed, then that could be why you're tired. if not then maybe go to a herbal shop and ask for some advice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you are depressed but you have pushed it so far back into your thoughts, it comes back as physical pain( something I have done). Or, perhaps when you sleep you wake up a lot druing the night( becuase of lights, noise, temperture, etc) which will make you exhausted throughout the day no matter how long you sleep for. But, honestly, these symptoms seem more mental than physical( since you said the doctor checked numerous times). I'd say look inside yourself, maybe see a therapist and see if there is something deeper going on( or you could start working out daily..that always wakes me up.).