Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Im 15 and i really want a nose job?

im 15 and i have a nose that is to big for my face i hateeeee it with a passion

http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=eu3vhe&s=4

i want a nose job just to make it abit smaller, plus i find it very hard to breath out of my nose and im hoping this will help it.

how can i go about getting a nose job? do i have to be any certian age?how much would it cost me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you gotta be 18 and that is not a big nose!

Downloads
    Uploads
    dude wait until you turn 18 AT LEAST otherwise your nose will continue to grow after the nose job and you'll end up hating it even more!

Downloads
    Uploads
    wait till your faced fully develops. you might change by then. in the mean time, take care of your skin ,make sure its clear and evenly toned (drink lots of water), invest in a cute hair style (it can change your face alot) and eat healthy (your face most likely will be changed for the better if its not hidden by extra weight-your eyes look bigger) . the most beautiful people have great skin,great hair, and are in shape despite what their facial structure is,

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your nose is fine. Changing your nose will mess up the balance of your face. You could end up with a small nose on an ugly face.

If you do choose to have surgery, wait till you're 18. Your face hasn't finished growing yet. Having surgery now is a very bad idea.