...2yr old child away from me? Because wouldnt they class me as an un-fit mother? im 21 & i had a child when i was 18 (still with the father) i did go through post-natel depression cause of the massive life change having a child young, i just felt a bit trapped, felt like i was living in an old ladys life in a young womans body cause i had a child so young & i just got all saggy-excess stomach with lots of stretch marks & that changed the clothing i used to wear & everything + having that kind of a body at such a young fun age, all that stuff got me down for so many reasons on end! i am still depressed, & i love my son to death im so seriouse, he is the air that i breathe & that is my worst fear, him dieing or getting him takin away from me, i often think about if the welfare found out of my illness could/would they take my baby boy away from me? my son would not want to go & i know he would cry for his mum & i would cry for him too, i love my son so much he is everything to me & im scared that someone will take him away? i know they take children away if they child is neglected or in a dirty-ferral environment of a house, my child does not suffer from none of the sort. so can someone please tell me would they take my child if they knew i was unwell? i also suffer from Anxiety