I have suffered from IBS for years in the lower right (Before people post saying it doesn't go in the lower right) I have seen a doctor many times and I have been told its IBS,

Well okay here is my story and question

8 days ago I got awful lower right pains .. I mean awful I was cringed they went away after 20min then went to a kinda bad but bearable pain, over the past few days I have had on and off sharp pains lower right .. some on the left some at the top, I am worried like many who suffer from IBS I am paranoid about the appendix ..

okay why the pain is and has been awful .. I can stand .. the pain is not constant and pushing on the area does NOT increase the pain much my question is

I am on IBS drinks what dont crazy help .. so does anyone have tips ... on how to stop IBS pain .. and anything I should ask the doctor for? I should add I have issues with tablets ...so drink wise .. also diet wise is there anything I can do?|
I know its not my appendix ... because my mum who had it laffed at at the idea that I could walk .. no matter push in the area it hurts .. does anyone else get the feeling people dont take IBS seriously?