I took an HIV test 2 days ago. I went with this girl that Iv'e been messing with for about 3 months. Iv'e been trying to get her to take one and she would always say there is nothing wrong with me. I asked her 6 times since we have been talking and she would always refuse. She finally went in to take one with mer on tuesday. I went first and she was after me. They say only had one spot for the rapid test where you would get back the results in 20 minutes. They told her she would have to wait 8 business days to get the results. I went first and she was going to go after me. I took the test and I decided to kill time during the 20 minutes. When I left she was about to be up next. I wen tot the store and came back after ten minutes. She was gone when I came back. I got the results and they said I was negative non reacvtive. The counselor wasn't going to give me a paper that said negative. As I was leaving I came back and asked for the paper. She said that I didnt ask.

She then gave me a Pen to sign a paper but then she wrote I was hegative in pencil. I find this really odd. The type of chair that you sit in is a right handed chair. The person that is drawing blood is on your right side. So they take the blood from your right arm. I went to the girls house later that day and I saw a bandaid from the test on her left arm. She was trying to make it so obvious. I really do not trust that girl man. Can an HIV clinic say your negative when your positive ?