Um, okay.
I've posted various questions on this site already about depression.
But I still need help. I guess I need to give a little background on my situation....

In the beginning, I was very unsure to whether or not I am suffering from depression. That doubt still remains...but, I don't know. I guess I've finally come to accept that I SHOULD be able to be happy.

I have all of the symptoms:

-wanting to sleep all of the time
-feeling the urge to cry at various points in the day (for no clear reason)
-extreme stress
-low self-esteem
-isolation.
- thoughts of suicide.

I started to become even more depressed as I realized what exactly I was doing to myself. I was pushing away all my loved ones...when actually, I was dealing with something in my life where I need them the most.

I became very involved with an online forum where I met friends my age. It was like, instantly, the internet was my life. It was sort of like, if the outside world is so cruel...is so hard to deal with, than why should I even try
anymore? so, i gave up trying.

I was really well liked on this forum, and it seemed as though I was better friend with them than with my family, or my friends from school.

As you can proabbly tell, my isolation furthered.

Then.....things started to get even worse. My online friends, who I had been talking to for months, moved on. They no longer logged in anymore, and we somehow just stopped talking. So, there I was...alone and pathetic. I realized I had no one left. Not my friends from school, since I had decided to ignore the outside world..not my family...and not my internet friends who I had begun to rely on for any stictch of happiness.

That's when I decided to try and get better. So I searched for tips online and I did everything that was reccomended.

I tried making myself smile more, cause even though I wasn't really happy, it felt nice to have people thinking that I was..
I also started to call the few friends that I had left more often. I got together with friends more, I listened to music ( happy music, not the sad dark music I had been listening to before), I started jogging again....
and I didn't go near the computer.

I got better.

I really think I did.

For about 2 months...I cried less, I slept easier....
I didn't dread school AS MUCH, and I made a new friend.

I was...kind of happy. For a little while. Now I'm back to how I was before...and it really hurts. It didn't just one day come back. I notcied it slowly creeping up again. But this time I couldn't fix it.

so I don't really know how to word my question.

I guess I want to know if this is normal? Can someone really cure themselves this way....can someone get rid of their depression for a short period of time?

cause I'm honestly so confused. I really don't know what to do anymore. I'm only 14.....and I've been dealing with this for about 2 years now. I haven't told anyone though, since I'm pretty sure my friends and family wouldn't take my suicidal thoughts too well.
Just..guhh. Help? I know this was really long, But I'd appreciate it.