...that.? When somebody asks me a question or gives me their opinions on something, I have like a gazillion things to say about it. However, I get presque vu - like it's at the tip of my tongue but suddenly I forget everything. And then I start telling myself to say it, and then I'll get all tongue-tied and then I'll forget what I was about to say. And it always happens. Yea, so I'm pretty bad at conversations. But when it comes to writing an essay, I can list all the points out. I can do well at compositions, but I suck at debating most of the times, especially when there are surprising attacks from the other team.. What should I do?

This was what I was discussing with my friends today:
I was in my group of friends and we were talking about my friend, Vanessa who wore a baby pink sneakers, then we were reminded of Vanessa Hudgens and her song called Sneaker Night, then we started talking about that she probably had a fetish for sneakers, then we started talking about Vanessa Hudgen's nude photo scandal and why she didn't have any sneakers on... So we were also talking about why Zac Efron was such a true boyfriend because even though Vanessa had the scandal, and all that, he still stayed beside her. And how he was such a kind person doing charity work for the needy and that Rob Pattinson totally stole the limelight away from him, thus he has to resort to such measures to keep up with times. Then we started talking about Hollywood nowadays that the lifetime of stars is so shortlived. Then we started talking about Asian stereotypes because Hollywood usually portrays them as kungfu-nerds and it was unfair for them to always play the nerd who's good at ping-pong, then we continued to nerds in our school, and started talking about a student who came from china and that he totally fitted the stereotype and feels mistreated, then we started talking about Lucy Liu and her role as Mia Mason in the new show where she's the main lead, then we started talking about Edward Cullen from Twilight because his original name was Edward Antony Masen and then we continued about Robert Pattinson again, that his new haircut was f*cking cool, then one of the girls started talking about Nick Jonas and that his luscious curls were fantabulous and that she wondered if his pubic hair was as curly as his hair, then we started talking about her hair fetish, then we started talking about XXX stuff... for 1 hour - like a gazillion things..

See we talked about so much things that I can remember, but I'm just tongue-tied when I want to say something, And it gets so weird when my friends all listen to me, and I suddenly tell them to go on... PS: This happened recently.