Ok here is the story.My nerves are not my best friend anymore.I am only 19 and my nerves feel to be a wreck.They cause me anxiety or worrying about things,lost of hunger and just over all Sickness.I never really knew how to explain my feelings to people until today.This morning we had some church goes come knocking on our door.As soon as that happened my body began to feel really hot and my nerves started going crazy.It is almost like me having a mini panic attack while people are knocking at our door.I have no idea why but it happens.Especially when it is un-invited people.There are more times that I am like this but I just wanted to get people's opinion on the matter are my nerves shot.I usually don't like talking about this kinda stuff cause it embarrass me ALOT.I am not sure what this is but ever since I have been feeling this way I have been getting these little stinging feelings around my wrist area and chest area at the same time..They don't last and don't hurt very much but I can tell when they happen.I have no idea what they are.I really don't know if my nerves or shot and yes I do try to calm down and relax but even when I do try to calm down and relax I still feel weird.I feel that the most important time of day is me going to sleep when it use to not be like this.Now I will make any excuse just to go to sleep.Oh and the wrist problem is not cramps or anything like that.TRUST me I know what those feel like.