i just lost my job recently and i'm going broke and i can't pay for my school bills and i've been lookin and lookin for a job and i can't find one..
and i have no good relationships rite now. my best friend moved away and i don't really have any other friends.. and i'm lonely and then i totally really liked this one guy and he just left me.. and i don't even know why!! i really liked him.. i depended on him..and i don't know wat i did wrong! and its killing me..
its just like everything is killing me and i never used to believe in depression, i used to think it meant you were just sorry for yourself but i'm not.. there is just this horrible ache in like my heart.. i can't even describe it and i can't focus on anything.. my grades in college are plummeting! and i can't pull them up, i was always like an A student but i'm getting C's and D's and i don't know what to do! i can't concentrate....i've been in college 3 years now and i just feel burnt out.. i want to drop out of college..everything is just so overwhelming and nothing seems to be worth living for..
all i want to do is cry. like all the time.. but i know i don't even have it that bad.. i don't go to bed till like 3 or 2 in the morning cuz if i lie in bed i'll just start thinking about stuff and then i can't sleep..and so i just get up..its all so pointless..

idk.. there's something wrong w/ me.. i'm scared. please help