Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think I have a hormonal imbalance.?

I'm 24 years old -- I just got married about a month ago and at the time I just thought it was all the stress of having a big wedding. But so far, my moodiness and irritablity haven't went away. My husband is going crazy because I am just so hateful. I don't mean to be but everything sets me off. I have a 4 year old son from a previous marriage who just started pre-k this week and I'm upset over that -- so this week hasn't been the best by no means. I don't know what makes me this way -- I just seem to not be able to control myself. I'm tired all the time -- I think I could sleep for days on end if i could. Everything seems to bother me -- I was on the Depo shot for a while before going off it in Dec 07 and ever since then I just seem to not be able to straighten myself out. My periods aren't regular yet. And want a baby so bad and everyone around me is getting pregnant or having babies and it bothers me so much -- so there's another issue. I've had 2 grandparents pass away within 3 months and my other grandparents -- one has cancer and the other is in the hospital and her lungs are filling up with fluid so .... am I just stressed or is it a hormonal imbalance or both. I just don't know what to do with myself anymore.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sure that coming off birth control would send your hormones into a frenzy, but it also sounds like you have alot going on! Do you get to take any time for yourself? Do you work at all, something that takes your mind off of all of the other stresses? Maybe you should talk to your doctor about it, sometimes they can offer ways to cope. Usually they tell you to get enough exercise, and it does help. Finding the time is another matter. You should talk to someone though, you have alot going on for one person to deal with.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like too much stress, which in turn will prevent you from getting pregnant sooner. You need to relax, and take time to yourself. Just think, that's how you will act also, when you do get pregnant. LOL Good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    its all stress. i'm so sorry that uhave to go thro all of what u are but hun the probs with periods ect are due to the stress u are under