Last night I went to sleep but something really scary happened and I don't know what it could be... I'm thinking being demoniacally possessed or sleep problem. Here is what happened: P.S. I am not lying!

I woke up in the middle of the night at exactly 3 a.m. (and as many know it's the "bad hour" where bad stuff happens) Well not sure if it is exactly true but I always look at my alarm clock when i wake up. So I was laying there going to fall back asleep then all of a sudden the bed started shaking up and down. I tried to get up but I couldn't at all I could see my room as if I was awake but it was dark in there. I tried to look out my room because my dad is always up but I could not even move my head. I tried screaming, nothing came out. I tried so hard to move but it felt like I was being forced onto the bed and when it did it hurt. Now when I tried to relax it felt like I was going to die so I had to stay awake and when I prayed for God to help me it went away... I got up no one was up I was all sweaty so I went back to bed after about 15 minutes... This happened 3 times until finally I just went and slept with my mom and dad... Can anyone PLEASE explain this? My parents say I am making stuff up but no one believes me thanks