Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I started having pain on the outside of both knees. now i have a small bump...

...under my right knee cap.? I started feeling the pain on the outside of both knees a couple days ago while working. It got worse at night, and would be the worst in the morning. The pain has continued to worsen. This morning I woke up and my right knee was in more pain than my left. I noticed a pretty large bumb under my right knee cap. Now all my joints are bothering me. My ankles swell up. My knees are swollen. My eyes are swollen sometimes. and even my elbows and hand are bothering me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm sounds like a chronic calcium deficiency, or the onset of arthritis. Depending on your age. If your joints are swelling as well, this could be a vascular or lymphatic problem as well. I suggest you see your doctor ASAP. For the interim, try taking some anti-inflammatories like Voltarin, or Arthroease etc.