Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member 'AboutMe'isaboutme's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I run for 1 hour every day, starting off with 9km/h on the

treadmill...will I lose weight? I eat breakfast and lunch, and only have a bread with nutella or honey for dinner. I only want to lose about 4kg and stay at that point range, but will I lose 4kg if I keep increasing my km/h and keep this up?

richard t
    u have to count the calories,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,15 per pound of your current weight.......................and you don't gain or loose,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,eat less and you loose.........

Downloads
    Uploads
    of corse you'l loose weight if your running for an hour a day. just make sure you keeep drinking water and suck the stomach in and keep those arms moving when your running!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Probably not. Your body needs to have food to burn and by the looks of it your not eating enough, If you are active you should eat three meals a day and 2 snacks. If you aren't putting enough calories in your body and your exercising a lot, your body goes into hibernation mode and stores everything you have so far. Eat more, weigh less.

john doe
    You will also have to start lifting weights, light weight and 10-12 rep range. You would have to eat more meals a day, around 4-6 small meals, lots of protein and not much carbohydrates. No sweets, candy, and don't eat much fruit either. Lastly, continue doing cardio everyday. Although im not an expert on this stuff, i do know a little about diet and fitness. But if you want to learn more about this type of stuff, go to bodybuilding.com