Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I Need Your Help About This Situation....

I recentlly have been on birth control i started them the first of july when i got my period then when it came time to take my sugar pills i only took them for two days because i had left my birthcontrol pills in texas and decided whats the point until i got my new packs then i started my period two days later on the 22nd of july and it only lasted about three days then me and my boyfriend had sex the day after i was off my period the 25th..then the next day i started spotting but stopped after that & we recently had sex again on the 29th and 30th where he ejaculated in me. I know this sounds weird but i have been having the most undiscrible pains in my lower region of my stomach not bad enough to where it hurts but just weird feeling and i have been extremlly bloated i woke up this morning like that i know its way early but what could be wrong with me i thought it might be a bladder infection but i dont have any of the symptomns but then again maybe my minds playing tricks on me..

Downloads
    Uploads
    see ur obgyn asap tell him or her everything u can about it dont be shy either serioiusl call up =]

Downloads
    Uploads
    see ur obgyn asap tell him or her everything u can about it dont be shy either serioiusl call up =]