i am 16 year old girl i have many problems like i am bipolar and i think i might have other things like add or depression (i am not taking any meds either :/..)sooo all around i feel crazy.. my mom is a bitch she tells me that i am worthless and sometimes if she is really mad she tells me she hates me...she has sent me to juvy and in a temporary group home when i was 14 because she feels like she cant handle me i just want someone to understand me i feel so alone..my friends don't understand i get really really mad at them and everyone when they don't get me! i turn to drugs(kinda) and alcohol alot... i tried to quit drinking its working so far but i turned to energy drinks i love the caffeine rush makes me feel like i am buzzed i feel like i have to be on something to be happy.. me and my mom have a really bad relationship like i don't hug her kiss her or anything i barely talk to her only if i need something <--- sometimes she gives me things and i also have a step-dad who is a dick...him and my mom think i am a whore recently i have been hanging out with guys i like it better than girls they have way too many problems and drama lol its like stfu.. but the funny thing is that i am not i am still a virgin..my step-dad thinks i am going to get pregnant..they both think i am stupid its like HELLO i know my limits. i dont know how to control myself...WHEN MY MOM TELLS ME NO I GO FUCKING CRaZY i just leave my house anyways and i seriously dont feel like i am 16 to me thats sounds really young and people always tell me that i look 18 or something its weird.. i feel like everything is hopeless