Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need to lose this weight?

I'm 13 years old, and I weight at most 130lbs. I'm not happy with that as you can tell. It's summer, and I want to look good in my swimsuit. I have about 3 inches of stomach fat coming out like a potbelly, and it wouldn't look so bad if it wasn't in contrast with my flat chest and chicken legs. My stomach is the only thing with weight on it, so it kind of stands out. I drink alot of water naturally, and I don't mind some exercise (in fact I'm looking to register at the gym) my dad is trying to lose weight too (he and I both have that pot belly thing I described) but he is vegetarian, so it may interfere with any diet plans you may suggest. Though, considering I am no longer vegetarian he is pretty understanding when I want a little meat. I would really like to lose my belly in, maybe 4-5 weeks? But the sooner the better, thanks so much to all who answer. Oh, and please, no comments like "Drop the potato chips lazy". They hurt. AND PLEASE DETAIL YOUR ANSWERS! Thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads
    To get rid of that belly fat you should do many crunches. the best place to go is www.youtube.com and search up 8 minute abs.good workout. and eat healthy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    To get rid of that belly fat you should do many crunches. the best place to go is www.youtube.com and search up 8 minute abs.good workout. and eat healthy.