I asked for help and posted the below information. But for some reasons when i go to reply to people answer i can't, it doesn't let me. So i have decide to ask again but this time right the reply underneath.

I need some help with weight loosing I will be really thankful to those guys who reply. First of all I will inform you about myself. I am 17 year old, male, height is 5.3, weight is 71.
At first when I decided to loose weight I joined the gym for 1 month at this time I weighted 74kilos. Since it was my first time i exercised regularly I did not loose any real weight neither did I expect to. In the gym for first 2 weeks I did random exercise working on the back, legs etc as well as running minimum 15 minutes. But for the next two weeks I stopped doing weights, because I was told not to as it could stop height. In the next two weeks I started to do 20 minutes each of treadmill, cardio and cycle. Together it was 1 hour each day. I did not take any days off in between.
Then afterwards I only did 30 minutes of running on the treadmill. Till fasting days started, (they were about 2weeks away from the date when I had completed 1month of gym), during fasting days I kept all 30 fasts I only ate once in the whole day (evening) and mostly I did 30 minutes a day on treadmill but sometimes I use to do 40-50 minutes. To be honest it was me dieting. I lost about 4 kilos by the end of fasting (now my weight was 70kilos.
About 1 week after the fasting was over I gained 2 kilos. After some research I realised it (I gained quick weight) was because of not eating enough and exercising too much. Now its nearly 3 months to that. After gaining 2kilos my weight was 72kilos.
Now from 72 kilos I went to 69 kilos because I continued treadmill for 30 minutes a day for nearly every day of the week but sometimes I could only manage it 3 times a week. My weight was stuck on 69 for nearly a month then I thought I will do more exercise then I did before, ( I planned to do 30 minutes once and then 20 minutes again, so that is twice a day). But before I could continue with that I saw my weight had increased to 70.7 then 71 kilos.
However in the last 3 weeks for about 5 times I did 40 minutes of running a day. And in the remaining days I did 20 minutes a day and missed some days out. But my problem is that my weight is again back to 70/71 kilos. It has never dropped below 69. What do people think I should do as I really want to loose weight? Now I haven’t done running from past 1 week as I have stopped believing that it will work. I only do about 90 press ups, 150crunches, and 150 sit ups no running.
In this time I did not eat any fat though I didn’t eat too much of healthy food either i.e. salad or dry fruits. I did eat it but not too much. But I didn’t eat any junk food. For example; instead of friend chicken I would eat grilled chicken. One other thing is that I use to sit a lot sometimes I sit for 3 or 4 hours in a row but now I am trying to avoid it.
I will really appreciate the replies thank you everyone for taking your time in reading this.

The below is my reply

First of all thanks for your replies.

I have some questions if you guys can answer.
1. Is it ok if i do 20 - 30 minutes a day? For how many days should i do it and do you think it is ok to do 150 crunches, situps and pressups (each) each day along with running on treadmill.

2. I have been reading this alot of times "to loose body fat burn 500 more calories then you eat or burn more calories then the amount you eat". Say if i eat 1500 calories it would be impossible for me to burn 2000 calories as my machine shows about 250 calories after i do running for 20 minutes.

3. I really can't decide whether i should start the exercise again as i never seem to have lost weight in last 2+ months, if i do loose weight it is after i gain some. Now i am on 71kilos, minimum i been to is 69 if i start again i will go to 69 easily but then somehow it will go back up even if i continue to exercise.

Thanks, and also thanks to those people who replied to this question on the other page.

Can someone please help me thanks.