Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i lost 10 lbs but can't even tell?

i've been running a lot and working out doing cross country, so i know i didn't lose muscle (i've been pretty crazy with the protein since i don't eat much meat, i eat protein powder and stuff like that). I don't get it though cuz i'm the same size, and i don't even look smaller!
    and i can't lose any more weight because if i lose more than five more pounds, i'll be under weight, so when can i tell? even my body feels as fat like if i measured, i think it'd be the same as before.

what was the point of losing the weight? =[

Downloads
    Uploads
    lift weights with reps of 15-20. that will shape, tighten, and trim out your body.

also remember you NEED real meat, at least tuna and eggs and fish. eat those. and body fat percentage is MORE important than actual weight.

remember- muscle looks better and is better- BUT weighs more than fat. they conflict. DONT weigh urself- use waistline and in general lift along with running.

if you ONLY run, that is degeneration and ur muscles go down. so running by itself cannot burn the most fat off, nor can only lifting.
    you need to do both.

also getting into a sport like soccer or football or basketball that is hard and adrenaline-pumped helps greatly as well. and when you do track, dont only run really long distances... run some middle distance sprints like 400's as well