Through out the day I was scared of getting a heart attack although I am only 19 years old. Eventually I convinced my mother to bring me to the emergency room. At the emergency room when explaning my symptoms to the person behind the desk i started getting dizzy and felt like I was going to throw up. I then started sweating and my heart started beating EXTREMELY FAST. I was getting more and more nervous as this was happening. I had to sit down and then my hands started shaking and tingling as if they fell alseep! I was so scared. The nurse took my blood pressure and it read 155! then they hooked me up to an EKG that read fine. I waited for about an hour and talked to a doctor and they x rayed my chest looked at my heart and said everythign was alright. I got scared again and went to another hospital after the discharge. They also took an ekg and said it came out fine. Now after all this today I experience slight dizzyness and slight tingling in my hands while I was driving. the tingling was happening all the way home and I tried to distract myself till I got hoem then took a xanex. 15 minutes after the xanex I was alright. These are definitly panic attacks? These arent warning signs of strokes right?