In June of 08, I took myself off of birth control. It had been months since I was sexually active so there was no need for me to be on the pill. In July, I skipped my period, but thought it was normal because I took myself off the pill. Towards the end of August, I hooked up with a guy on Friday and he gave me oral, never vaginal sex. We spent that night and Saturday together so I didn't get to shower until I came home, hoursssss later! Sunday morning my vagina began to feel irritated and a little swollen. It almost felt like I had a cut. I delt with the symptoms for about 3-5 days thinking it was because I didn't shower immediately after. Then my period came but really really light, like I was spotting. Symtoms went away when my period came. Now they're back but with a weird discharge. It's almost a pinkish-yellow color. I went to the gyno on the last day of my ever so light period, and she did a pap smear. I have a couple questions though; Could the color be a result of my period not fully coming? Is there anyway to get results of what this could be sooner? Has anyone experienced this before? Also, my friend said it might be a yeast infection and gave me a pill, fluconazole, (spelling may be wrong) And one more thing, usually when I first get out of the shower it feels realyyyyy irritated but then once I start to discharge, the irritation lessens. I'm nervous and frustrated and would love to get some feedback ASAP!! Please help!!

Thanks!