Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    mommyof2

I have a question concerning childrens health?

My 5 year old has been dealing w/ a nasty cough,running noise and off an on high temp last week. So I took him to his dr the other day when he gets to coughing he pukes up that nasty stuff down in his throat, he wouldnt eat,barely drank anything,slept around the house most of the time. So his dr said he has Bronchitis. His dr prescribed him Amoxicillin capsules. He takes them fine but thisa morning he through it up along w/ his Gatorade. He also finally urinated all over himself earlier this morning so that was a relief. I am starting to think there is more going on w/ him and I am getting scared. The dr he saw last night said if he didnt urinate today then bring him in and they would do some lab test but I dont like waiting. My husband started a new job so we dont have insur. right now do to the probation period. What should I do wait to see if his cond changes or take him to get whatever testing needs to be done?

Wayne T
    Take him to the hospital emergency room
    there is a new virus that sounds just like his and it can be deadly if not attend to

----------------asap As Soon As Possible-----------

The Hospital is use to no insurance problems but when it involves a child NO hospital will EVER turn him away Because Mom And Dad can not pay

The will make a $10.00 a month payment plan if needed