Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    tanisha h

i have a problem with my period?

What do it mean when your period comes 2 to 3 days late one month but the next month ten days early . three months in a row differ dates.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Could be nothing at all.
    Periods sometimes do things like that, especially if you are close to other women (at gym class?). If a group of women hangs around each other long enough, they will all be on their period at the same time. Its pheromones.
    If it continues, or if it is really worrying you now, go see an OB/GYN for a check up.

josie
    it's very common in teens...some girls are regulars others are irregulars and some don't get it but twice a year...it happens because of all the hormonal chamges in your body...it doesn't meant you are broken or defective...your body will soon adjust itself...if you are worried because you are having sex...then I suggest you tell your mom that you want to get on birth control pills to regulate your period....that way...you can kill 2 birds with 1 stone....he he