Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member NANCYPELOSIMONSTER's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have pink eye (conjunctivitis) and I refuse to miss any classes.. any tips or

help on dealing with this? Okay so I just got over a sinus infection and woke up yesterday with conjunctivitis in my left eye and now today it is in both eyes! Lucky me I guess.. Anyway I am in college and I have classes that I don't want to miss at all. One of them gives 50 extra credit points if you don't miss a day and I'm not losing that unless I'm on my death bed. So does anyone know how I could handle this while in my classes? I don't want to freak anyone out or be inconsiderate and spread it to them too but I don't want to miss... Any help is appreciated!

Junior Member EllowyneDelacroix's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would be pissed off if I caught it from you. Have some decency and stay home. It ALWAYS spreads. There is no stopping it. Don't help it along.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are a health risk and are highly contagious - it would be not only irresponsible but reckless to go to class. You are not only exposing your classmates, the professor, but anyone who passes you or has any kind of contact with you. How do you think your professor would feel about giving you extra credits when they were infected. Screw the credits. Don't be foolish.