Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have pains in my chest/heart.. I Think?

whenh i was little girl i rember having pain in my heart like once in a blue moon.... i started to play sports and they went away but when i stopped i started having the pains agian, im 15, and it hurts alot( on a scale from 1 to 10 it would be 5 going onto a 6 ocastionally) now. I feel as if theres a hole in my rib next to my heart and it feels as if my breast is going inside of it... Its very painful and uncomfortable..... also i feel as if i dont have the amount i energy i had when playing basketball.... such as i go up one flight of stairs and im breathing alittle hard and when i get up from sitting down for i while i get dizzy and i have to bend over and i close my eyes while i see yellow and black flashes...... what is going on with me?

Symtops:
    ******such as i go up one flight of stairs and im breathing alittle hard
    ******and when i get up from sitting down for i while i get dizzy and i have to bend over and i close my eyes while i see yellow and black flashes

***** I feel as if theres a hole in my rib next to my heart and it feels as if my breast is going inside of it
    ****** waking up in the middle of night i have to sleep in a certain postion or put on a bra that moves my breast out of the way

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to the doctor. Heart/chest pains are no joke.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to the doctor. Heart/chest pains are no joke.