Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have an irritation on my toes and top of my foot...?

I'm going to try and be as detailed as I can be...

About 5 months ago, I started getting a small but very itchy rash on the top of my left foot (the top of my foot, opposite the arch). It is a redness with flakey skin that has a very slight yellow discharge (almost impossible to see, but occasionally, it would become stuck to my sock). Over time, it would grow larger or smaller, but it never went away completely.

About three months after that started, I began getting small hives on three of my toes (both of my pinky toes, and my middle toe on the foot that was not infected), which soon turned into what I can only assume is the same condition as the top of my foot: red, peeling, flaking skin, with a rare yellow pus-like substance. Very itchy, as well.

It does not APPEAR to be spreading anywhere else at the moment, but it is still very annoying where it is. I try my best to not scratch it, but recently it started itching terribly on the top of my foot in the middle of the night, and I scratched it so bad while asleep that it started bleeding.

Since it has started, I have tried using Goldbond medicated powder in my socks, hydrocortisone 1% cream (dollar store brand), and Psoriasin Gel (a psoriasis product I picked up at Wal-Mart). Nothing has proven very successful in fighting off whatever I have or even putting an end to the itch.

Any help or suggestions will be very much appreciated. Thank you all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can tell you one thing and that it is INFECTED, you need to see a Dr. for some form of antibiotics and that's that no exception........