Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a health question regarding an Over-active Thyroid & Liver problem?

I have been diagnosed with an Over-active Thyroid but I do not have all the symptoms of an over-active Thyroid?. I have some symptoms of an Under-active thyroid, Why is this? Also I have been told my blood test showed signs of abnormalities of my Liver and Kidneys? I forgot to tell my Dr that I have been sick a couple of times and there has been blood? Is this a sign that somethings wrong with my Liver & Kidneys? (I also feel very unwell)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Over active and under active thyroids have some of the same symptoms and signs. Sometimes if your thyroid is out of control it causes your liver and kidneys to malfunction. You need to call your doctor and tell him/her about the blood. That is vital to him/her finding out what is really wrong with you. When your thyroid is out of whack so to speak you will feel very unwell. I know I have thyroid problems.

Just do as your doctors say and listen to them its for the best my dear. Trust me!!