pains.? i had a baby about 4 months ago. and about a week ago i had mirena put in. when they inserted the mirena they said that my uterus was enlarged. more than it should be from having a baby that long ago. and they had told me the mirena would help with the pain & then after they put it in they said well if this dont help we'll have to run more test. they dont seem like its a big deal but i cant function im in so much pain, i have a baby that i have to stuggle to take care of because of the pain. also 2 weeks before i found out i was preg. they found pre-cancerous cells on my cervix. and a month ago they did another colpo/biopsy and the cells are still there but they just want to watch them for the next two years, even thought i know there not going to go away on their own im in so much pain & my doctors just aint listening any suggestions of what could be causing the pain so i could ask for a test to prove it or something? i also have VERY bad back pain & alot of times my stomach is upset