so, this friend is addicted to using injections of drugs.
I myslef dont agree with this method, however i am capable of teaching her the safest method. I want to help her. She is kinda a good friend and i dont want to see her die from a air bubble or other.
I want to sit her down and explain the safest method of doing tis, and possibly try and supervise her use just once. To see if she could be dangering herself. It is never safe to do this, but she usually depends on uneducated ppl to this for her. Now she doesnt have that person to help her. I am not planning on trying this myself. I just want to make sure she is doing this the correct way....so, i asked my lifepartners advice and she said, she doesnt really care about her possibly dying if it goes wrong. I dont want to shoot her up myself. I want to supervise her doing so, and possibly explain the terrible things that can result of doing it incorrectly. Maybe even watch her do it, so in case of a od or even a air bubble. so ican get her to the er on time to save her life just in case. Im stuck. My lifepartner forbids this. And is threatening to leave if i help her out. Even though my lifepartner has been kicked out multiple times from my home. i dont know what to do. She is my friend. and nothing will make her stop. I just want to make sure that if she is going to do it, atleast do it safely. you know?

so, please give me som feedback.