i think i have an eating disorder. im not sure, but i think im an overeater or a binge eater. i wasn't like this before.

2 months ago, i ate anything that i wanted cuz i told myself that after the holidays im starting my diet again for summer. and so i just ate and ate. and when january came, i realized that i could'nt control my eating anymore. that whatevr food i see, i would eat it. even if im not hungry i would eat. i would constantly look for food in the kitchen. i m always eating and stuffing myself. i cant control myself anymore! PLEASE HELP ME! i mean, im not stressed or anything, its just that i got used to eating alot? i dont know! is this a disorder already??

T_T

i always tell myself "just don't eat" but i can't help it anymore. i was not like this before. i always tell myself, im starting my diet tomorrow and so i continue binging since i have the thought of "dieting tomorrow" anyways. and when tomorrow comes, its same thing that happens again. i cant control.
please give me some advices on how to cure this....i have already gained 15 lbs in two months because of this and im afraid that if i dont stop im headed to major obesity. T_T