Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a cyst on my vagina that comes and goes. I noticed it a few months

ago... what gives? I've been sexually active for about five years now. I never had pain like this during intercourse until my current boyfriend. At first, I thought that it was just that we were over-doing it, but then I did a little self examination and notice a small cyst type bump on my labia. I freaked out a little--but my boyfriend didn't even notice. We skipped sex for a few days because I told him I didn't feel very well, and the cyst disappeared. Now when we have sex, it always comes back. We don't see each other as often anymore (like once a month) but now, every time he visits, it comes back. I can still have an orgasm, but sometimes it's so painful, I have to stop. Just this past week, while we were having sex, I noticed pain in my lower abdomen as well. I was told I might have an ovarian cyst--which is what that might be. But I'm really worried now that they're both there, and I know I have to go to the doctor. But I just have no idea what this could be. It is so bizarre. I have already been tested multiple times for STD's, and every time, I've been clean. I'm freaked I have cancer or something.

Downloads
    Uploads
    thats hella scary. go to the doctor. RIGHT NOW. i hope everything is ok.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The only way you can possibly know is to go get it looked at. I know it's embarrassing, but you could be saving yourself from a lot more embarrassment (like everyone knowing about it because you let it go so long that you have to be in the hospital), and lots of pain. If it's cancer, the sooner you know the better, and if it's not, then YAY! You can stop worrying. Please go get checked.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to a Gynecologist, I doubt you'll get competent medical advice here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It could be herpes or it could be HPV - the human papilloma virus. Each is caused by a virus. Or it could be something else. The only way to know for sure is to see a doctor. These links discuss herpes and HPV.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to see a doctor, but also you said this only happens with him. He may have to wash his parts better before you do or you maybe allergic to the condom brand he uses if you are using them. Plus if he is wider and causing more friction than you can handle feel free to pick up some lube so it's not so rough. First though see the doctor.

Downloads
    Uploads
    get yourself checked for HPV. I don't know how to diagnose things, but it sounds like ti could be a gential wart...which, if left untreated, could potentially provoke cervical cancer. So go get a pap smear.

Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds like herpies

Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds like herpies

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try this symptom checker!

http://symptoms.webmd.com/default.htm