back pain. What should I fix first? 3 years ago I had seizures as a result of water intoxication. Both shoulders experienced labral tears and my back had some compression fractures on the left side. Did physical therapy for months following and was back to 85% normal. Fast forward to today. My right arm never completely healed from the labral tear. An MRI shows a "compression fracture of the humeral head" and the labral tear is still there (shoulder shifts out about once a month). My shoulder crunches/pops a lot just when I move up and down. I have A LOT of back pain when I do anything. Just sitting in a chair, taking a big breath, etc. I'm in otherwise good health. A couple of docs have said to repair the humeral head and labral tear b/c they know what is causing that and "it may" fix the back pain. That is a big "may" and they haven't even done an MRI on my back the way they have done on my shoulder. They said it may be referred back from the shoulder problem. Anyone have any experience with similar symptoms or have advice?