Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have binge eating disorder AND would really like some help?? ?

am only 16 and have spent 3 years anorexic where i went down to 65 pounds and 1 year now spent bingeing NO PURGING ) JUST BINGEING! ihave binge eating disorder... its like an addiction .. i am now 140 pounds and hate it so much i don't really have the will to live.

i am afraid to see any off my friends because the last time i saw any of them i was at least 30 pounds lighter. i can eat up to 9000 calories in a day and spend most of the day just sitting there going through serious mood swings, highs and lows and crying and BINGEING!! I WANT to be normal again , out with all my friends( which is'nt many as for the last 4 years the longest i have spent at one school at a time is 10 months and then i switch to a new school because i have either been to an anorexic clinic or just wont leave the house cuz of my bingeing! please give me some advise on anything i can do or eat to help my stupid self. i cant see someone because my parents dont understand and think i need to sort it on my own and dont really get that BINGEING is a disorder and not just a greed thing , ( well i hope i is but i mean i could just be a greedy pig ) .
    thank if you have read all this because im sure it sounds so boring to most people

xxx
    i want to be 110 pounds desperately because i feel happy at that weight and feel in control again !
    has anyone been through this??

Downloads
    Uploads
    you have a disorder, anorexia and bingeing are two sides of the same coin, and with the huge fluctuations in your weight, you are damaging your health irreparably. You need to see a cognitive behavioral therapist, one trained in dealing with eating disorders, so you can be taught the skills you need to survive this disorder.