I was having a problem getting this drug because Pharmacists kept giving me Neuropentin. My doctor thenspecially typed up Gaberpentin on his computer. After that I got Gaberpentin without any problem where-ever I went. However, last week I gave over my prescription to the Pharmacy for my Gaberpentin but on arriving home I found the Pharmacist (a new one I hadn't met before) had put the Neuropentin in my bag. I went straight down again to the shop and told her that I had Gaberpentin but she sounded off in such a manner it was quite intimidating.She said the Neuropentin was expensive & couldn't change it now but it was her error not mine.I really tried to stand my ground but this young girl was quite agressive. I went back to my doctors & asked receptionist to ask doctor to help me but he didn't want to know. It turned out the "Pharm" hadn't got the drug on her shelves & needed to order in, this was obviously the real reason why she hadn't given me Gaberpentin. How do I stand with this, not even my Doc. would help?